Johannnnnnn ;A; TTHHAAANNKKK YYOOOOUUUU. Can I hold you? Ok. Good. AaaaAAA Is there something you want in return, is there? ;u;
A fellow Pyro and fan.
Aaa thank you so much for this! ;u; I’ll try my best <3
Alright. Scout probably looks like a giant now, idk XD This was a request made by Sarlacc because he was so sweet and let me have some Gift Wrap! So as a thanks I made this.
when i was a small kid i said that you can see all the way to sweden from there.
Playing TF2 with tumblr peeps..is awesome. *A*
Again some other time!
There’s no-one thereee and I want to play ;A; I guess I’ll derp around for some time and leave if no-one shows up :’)
Might be a wip. I’m so taking part in Kass’ Pyro project ;u; I love you Kass rieljdtj can’t wait for all the Pyros.
‘CAUSE A FEW PEOPLE ASKED ABOUT IT
YEAH yeah I’m gonna be doing the same thing for Pyro, Waiting For Pyro, for whenever the fuck it comes out ahahahhaa in case anyone wants to start doin’ stuff for that, the email address is email@example.com! AW YEAH PYRO
so yeah there’s that, in case anyone wants to draw some pyros.
christ haha YEAH LET’S DO IT
1. I really can’t say what the rank for the Medic would be. All I know is that Pyro is leading haha. Somewhere in the top I guess c:
2. Loadout: the Blutsauger, Medigun and Vita-saw and the Übersaw
3. The thing I like about that class is the speed! haha and the character is also pretty nice. All the medical stuff etc. I used to main Medic when I started playing TF2!
4. I guess I don’t hate anything about that class!
5. Hmm, I really like the Otolaryngologist’s Mirror! If that’s considered as a hat. I don’t have it though.
6. A story. The first couple of times I was playing as the Medic I really didn’t know how to use the Übercharge (well I thought I knew). So, whenever I was fully charged I thought that was. I was invulnerable. Then later on I learned that you need to deploy it by pressing M2. I bet everyone was raging at me.
7. No pairings for me c:
8. No head-canon really. Except that he’s a mad sadistic experimenting doctor.
Thank you, anon! :D